Friday, June 21, 2024

Why'd you make me

Why'd you make me fall so deep

Knowing my heart I'd let you keep

Feeling your love all over me

Removed the blinders so I could see

The true gentleman you are

my hero & shining star

Just your loyalty & love is all I need

From only true love's Starseed

Sometimes we judge the book by the cover far too soon

When the real treasure's hidden behind the moon

In between the lines no gray, just black and white

where the feelings fall between the cracks out of site

Love story of a lifetime, a one in a million chances

Your loving nature & all your proposing dances

I'll never tell you no ever again

the pain of separation feels like sin

I wish i'de said yes, come dance with me

If I did, then I'de still be with thee

My love, my light, my sweet summer night

Come back true love, come back for life!

Sincerely, Your Ride <3 

June 21, 2024

3:07 AM




No comments:

Post a Comment